free Sticker? Decals?

453 replies to this topic
  • CRF59jk

Posted May 24, 2007 - 11:20 PM

Hey do any of you guys have any stickers laying around that you dont want? My bike is a little boring and could you some color and decals. If you do I would give you 50 cents for postage through paypal. lol

Thanks

NOTE FROM TT ADMIN:

TT'ers, I've deleted the long block of mfg email addresses posted to this thread. We're beginning to get emails from manufacturers, informing us they are getting flooded with requests for free stickers, asking us to see what we can do to stop it.

As a vendor, I can appreciate the volume of email they have to go through just to deal with paying customers, so let's be kind to these people by not making their jobs harder than it already is. Afterall, it would suck is someone that needed a quick reply about a purchase or customer service issue didn't get it b/c the vendor was trying to dig out from freebie sticker emails!

I personally don't care if you email them one by one for the stickers you really want, but publishing an email list that anyone can copy/paste and send bulk request isn't the right approach and is now becoming a problem for us.

Thx for your cooperation.

Bryan Bosch

• baby arm holding apple

Posted May 24, 2007 - 11:45 PM

We are all cheap bastards with stacks of TUSK stickers that we will never place on our bike. My trash can has about 20 of them.

• DuelRule

Posted May 25, 2007 - 12:49 AM

If you want a bunch of free stickers for your bike, Just Email a few companys and tell them you love their products and would love a few stickers.

Here is a list to start with. :)

Have fun :ride:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• 657pinkKTM

Posted May 25, 2007 - 03:59 AM

dont forget to email monster and sikk 110s :)

the only sticker im putting on my bike is my brett downey sticker on the rear fender,

also email FMF

• drab91

Posted May 25, 2007 - 05:50 AM

[quote name='DuelRule']If you want a bunch of free stickers for your bike, Just Email a few companys and tell them you love their products and would love a few stickers.

Have fun :busted:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Holy crap.. I hope you had an easy way to do that or you are just a really nice guy! :bonk: :ride:

I myself would only put a sticker on my bike if I actually had the product on it.. I dunno just something about a bike plastered with FMF stickers and a stock exhaust? :D
Maybe get a hold of your local riding clubs and you can help support the local riding in your area instead of the stupid big companies?!

P.S. PM Me your address buddy and I can send ya a couple I have sitting here...

• CRF59jk

Posted May 25, 2007 - 07:31 PM

[quote name='DuelRule']If you want a bunch of free stickers for your bike, Just Email a few companys and tell them you love their products and would love a few stickers.

Have fun :ride:

DUDE! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!! OMG

Well I emailed everyone of those places and in the past 5 hours have got like 30 emails and they said they are on the way.
My dad is gonna wonder &%$#@! is happening when he opens the mail box next week. lol

• kawirider4life

Posted May 25, 2007 - 08:37 PM

when you email them...do u give them ur address or do you wait for there reply first?

• CRF59jk

Posted May 25, 2007 - 09:05 PM

give them your address. so then you dont have to give it to them every time they respond.

• DuelRule

Posted May 26, 2007 - 12:03 AM

When you email them...do u give them ur address or do you wait for there reply first?

Yes' give them your address. You want to make it easy for them.

Enjoy !! :)

• Honda80

Posted May 26, 2007 - 03:22 AM

i need some stickies for the ol KX.....ill try it:thumbsup:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Veccster

Posted June 01, 2007 - 06:26 AM

Here is a list to start with. :thumbsup:

Have fun :)

This is crazyness!!! I sent out an email to everyone when you posted that and have recieved about a thousand stickers. My wife thinks I bought them all and was like !

I don't even use stickers of parts I don't have on my bike so I don't know what I'm going to do with all of them. Oh well, I'm sure I'll find some places for them!

• ChrisLuce

Posted June 01, 2007 - 10:40 AM

In your EMail, what exactly did you tell them?

• Erik47

Posted June 01, 2007 - 11:53 AM

this worked out great for me... i just sent the same email to all the companies and it took maybe 10 minutes to send all the emails... and already ive gotten 3 replies:applause:

• m2r06

Posted June 01, 2007 - 12:55 PM

this worked out great for me... i just sent the same email to all the companies and it took maybe 10 minutes to send all the emails... and already ive gotten 3 replies:applause:

Exactly what I did but changed the company names in each, almost every one of them has written back to me! :thumbsup:

• 2004yz250f

Posted June 01, 2007 - 01:33 PM

It work for me to!!! Thanks!!

• Erik47

Posted June 01, 2007 - 01:47 PM

ya the only problem is that some of the companies want you to send them self adressed envalopes to them haha im to lazy to do that... id rather spend my time riden:ride:

• Johnnybmoto

Posted June 01, 2007 - 02:18 PM

What did you guys write in the e-mails

• Veccster

Posted June 01, 2007 - 02:57 PM

I copied the entire list above to the BCC line in my email program (hotmail). Just highlight the whole list, hit copy, and in the email hit paste. A BCC is a blind copy to each company, meaning they only see their address in the TO: line. If you put the whole list in the TO: line, each company will see all of the other email addresses and know that you sent a 'mass' email. They are less likely to respond to a mass email.
In hotmail, you have click where it says "show cc and bcc" and it will add more lines under the TO: line. All email programs (outlook, aol, hotmail, yahoo, etc) have a spot for BCC.

In the subject line, I just put "Free Stickers?"

In the body of the message, I just said I am looking for some stickers to plaster on my bike, toolbox and trailer. I also give them my address and say "Thanks".

I'm not responding to any of the companies that asked for a SASE (self addressed stamped envelope)...unless I really want stickers from that company.

Good Luck, y'all :thumbsup:

• themanoy

Posted June 01, 2007 - 04:06 PM

will they ship overseas???? :thumbsup:

• BlackWidow

Posted June 01, 2007 - 04:14 PM

Dont for get Spy goggles, dont know the address, but they send you about 8 large ones.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Should I buy this 2-stroke by That Other Motocross Man

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   What bike should I buy?
  • 2 replies
Forums
Photo

KX 250 engine parts interchangeability 93-04? by mikkh

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Kawasaki   Kawasaki 2-Stroke
  • Hot  28 replies
Forums
Photo

Bolt on shorty levers for DRZ-400SM? by TheSuperMotoTard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Suzuki   DR-Z 400
  • Hot  51 replies
Forums
Photo

Kawasaki KX450F vs Honda CRF450R by mxriderscrf

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   What bike should I buy?
  • 0 replies
Reviews

Yamaha XT500 1982 by PTG

Yamaha XT500 1982
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.