Not Supercross

4 replies to this topic
  • Big Red Paul

Posted May 24, 2007 - 04:32 AM

Since Ricky Carmichael retired, there seems to be no competition for J. Stewart. Where are the challengers ? Can not Honda find a rider out there ?
Word ?

• pgiinc

Posted May 24, 2007 - 05:06 AM

word is Bubba right now I don't see anyone from any brand to beat him
makes for boring racing

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • gchprime

Posted May 24, 2007 - 05:10 AM

word is Bubba right now I don't see anyone from any brand to beat him
makes for boring racing

No doubt, even Carmichael couldn't beat Stewart in SX unless Stewart crashed. :)

Maybe Villopoto in a few years but I don't think we've seen the fastest James Stewart yet. Like Carmichael he'll settle down with age and just get faster and crash less. :ride:

• BIGGITY

Posted May 24, 2007 - 10:57 AM

My Prediction:

Unless Bubba retires (or crashes and seriously hurts himself) he will break all the records currently held by RC and MC.

I just don't think he'll stay in SX/MX long enough to do it. W/O competition things get boring.

• GIANTac1

Posted May 24, 2007 - 03:44 PM

Ryan V. is gonna give Stewart a serious run sooner than we think. I saw Ryan at the Seattle race and he was pulling some fast times. Just my opinion.:)

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.