Where do I get Mikuni TM40 jets?

4 replies to this topic
  • randall205

Posted May 23, 2007 - 09:37 PM

I'm looking for jets for my XR600 with a Mikuni TM-40 pumper carb. I can get the mains and pilots at my local shop, but they don't have (and can't get) the air jet, needle jet or a needle. Does anybody know where I can get these jets? I live in Kansas. Thanks,
-Jed

• BWB63

Posted May 24, 2007 - 06:00 AM

Do you have a Harley shop near by? That is where I got mine. They had them all. TM40 was used most as a Harley carburetor.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • randall205

Posted May 24, 2007 - 07:09 AM

Yeah, I've gone to a couple local Harley shops but they can only get me the mains and pilots. I might try calling one in Wichita or KC I guess. Thanks,
-Jed

I got 40 hp at the wheels out of my XR600 powered trike on the dyno last weekend. It was coughing and running like crap though so I think there's more power still in it. I plan to change some jets, go back to running the stock airbox, and I'm going to eliminate the spark plug resistor.

• HawkGT

Posted May 24, 2007 - 09:09 AM

Try here: http://www.motorcyclecarbs.com/ I've not run across a jet they did not carry. If that doesn't work try Sudco.

• randall205

Posted May 24, 2007 - 02:29 PM

Thank you very much, I think they have what I want. I called Sudco, but I have to order four of everything to buy from them. Thanks again,
-Jed

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Engine Loping/Sputtering by tcaldwell

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 2 replies
Forums
Photo

Fell Off Trailer by usafxr

• Hot  43 replies
Wiki
Want to add a kickstart to your XR650L?  Here's how - last post by clc3251

Want to add a kickstart to your XR650L? Here's how

Articles
  • 0 replies
Reviews

Honda XR650L 2017 by Chris.GVS

Honda XR650L 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

XR650L super moto wheels by greggkklee

• Hot  28 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.