Which S/A to buy for WR450?

1 reply to this topic
  • ghunter

Posted May 23, 2007 - 05:57 AM

I am interested in installing an aftermarket muffler/spark arrestor on my 04 WR450 for an 'across the board' power increase and hopefully some reduction in noise. Where I ride, noise is not a factor, but I would rather set a good example if possible.

Performance is the priority, an not just a big hit down low or up high in the powerband, but all over. If I can reduce the noise output to less than the stock unit (without the insert) that would make me happy also.

Oh, the bike is stock with the exception of the 'free mods' and a JD Jetting kit installed.

Thanks in advance!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • drtbk4ever

Posted May 23, 2007 - 07:14 AM

ghunter,

You and I are in the same boat and there are many opinions out there.

Do a Search and you will see what I mean.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.