look look naked women

7 replies to this topic
  • kenny1234

Posted May 22, 2007 - 11:41 AM

New that would get your attention :ride: sorry guys no women just questions any help would be grately appreciated

i have 07 wr450 and wondered if plastic kit is same as yzf i m looking to get hotwheels graffix kit but wr has no listing just wondered if yzf kit would fit, :) and secondly i ve got ais removal kit just wondered if someone could explain what it actually does and how it improves performance in laymans terms not tech:thumbsup:

• SJMC_DON

Posted May 22, 2007 - 12:39 PM

New that would get your attention :bonk: sorry guys no women just questions any help would be grately appreciated

i have 07 wr450 and wondered if plastic kit is same as yzf i m looking to get hotwheels graffix kit but wr has no listing just wondered if yzf kit would fit, :ride: and secondly i ve got ais removal kit just wondered if someone could explain what it actually does and how it improves performance in laymans terms not tech:thumbsup:

Shrouds are a little different, don't know if they will bolt to your tank or not, alot of guys on TT getting the IMS tank for the YZ and running the YZ shrouds:p

AIS Kit removes the air pump (about 2lbs worth of unecessary crap) and richens up the jetting.... also gives you instructions (if using GYTR kit) on how to remove the pea shooter from the exhaust and how to open up the airbox which are both pretty intuitive things to do anyway :)

• kenny1234

Posted May 22, 2007 - 12:59 PM

thanks for info cheers bud i ll keep resarching and learning
kenny

• 450high

Posted May 24, 2007 - 04:04 AM

Can,t answer , but new i would just have to look Didn't you.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • kenny1234

Posted May 24, 2007 - 07:39 AM

hey its surprising how many people cant resist ha ha thought it d be best way to get response to my questions

• meyer1son

Posted May 24, 2007 - 02:56 PM

The shruods are different in where they bolt up too the tank, But they have the same shape to them, So YZ shroud graphics will fit just fine on a WR. Hope it helps!!!

• drtbk4ever

Posted May 24, 2007 - 03:55 PM

New that would get your attention :ride: sorry guys no women just questions any help would be grately appreciated

You're cruel. :)

• ckroto

Posted May 25, 2007 - 06:37 AM

Just plain mean!!

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.