Quick question - '04 YZ450 Graphics fit '04 WR450?

2 replies to this topic
  • 04WR450man

Posted May 22, 2007 - 01:33 AM

Hi,

With my WR 426 I fitted YZ graphics with no problem (fitted a YZ rear fender)

I Bought a '04 WR450 the other day and want a graphics kit for it, will the YZ kits fit the WR ?

Many thanks!! :) :ride: :bonk:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • SJMC_DON

Posted May 22, 2007 - 07:25 AM

Hi,

With my WR 426 I fitted YZ graphics with no problem (fitted a YZ rear fender)

I Bought a '04 WR450 the other day and want a graphics kit for it, will the YZ kits fit the WR ?

Many thanks!! :) :ride: :bonk:

Not without trimming and then still not very well... my best luck on my 04' has been with one industries, they have the WR kit and they stick very well!

Posted Image

• 04WR450man

Posted May 30, 2007 - 04:20 AM

Cheers for the reply :)

I have found a kit that I want, its for the YZF though..........anybody else managed to fit them with reasonable results?

I think the main hassle will be the tank + rad shrouds, am sure modding the airbox decals would be easy enough?

Thanks

Trev.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.