fuel screw dunes

1 reply to this topic
  • rebith75

Posted May 22, 2007 - 12:08 AM

all my jetting is stock right now and the bike runs good, ride mostly on dunes, seems a bit lean , could i just turn out the fuel screw to richen it up a bit w/o having to jet the whole thing? I was thinking about the jd jet kit but since it runs good now I would rather not mess with it and possibly have a headache "dialing it in" for awhile (especially with my inexperience with carbs). Thanks for the help.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • kskyles

Posted May 22, 2007 - 02:48 PM

check out the jetting section of the WR performance index at the top of the forum. you should be able to find all the info you need about jetting. also, there is a good tutorial about jetting in the technical articles section that is very useful. with a little looking around, you'll be able to jet your bike pretty well.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.