White Brothes XCR Slip On

4 replies to this topic
  • jokintom24

Posted May 21, 2007 - 05:09 PM

So i was thinking about getting a Whit Bros XCR Slip on. Does anyone run this silencer? Noticible power gains? Noise? Its either this or a full pro circuit Ti-4 system, but id like to have some money to do my suspension.

• felix 222

Posted May 21, 2007 - 05:54 PM

My customer support with White Bro's was terrible:

http://www.thumperta...ad.php?t=440954

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • 642MX

Posted May 21, 2007 - 06:23 PM

A friend of mine showed up at the track with one on his YZ250F last weekend. It sounded good, but appeared to be cheaply built.

• yamahead01

Posted June 06, 2007 - 05:46 AM

I just got mine for my 07 wr450 quality is solid sound s good but I havent had it to the dirt yet but my expectations are high

• lottapark2

Posted June 06, 2007 - 06:31 PM

I have one and dont like it. The entire spark arrestor assembly fell out of the pipe the first race I used it. I didnt realize it until after the race. It was an 80 mile desert race so who knows where the parts are. Bike made better power with it missing though. Local dealer called WB to get parts and was told they don't have an extra to send out.

If you have one make sure you check the set screw on the bottom that holds the entire tip and spark arrestor on before riding. Looks like it backed its way out the then the tip and all fell out.

Im back to running stock pipe until I decide what new pipe to get. Once I get parts Im going to sell the WB.

Other thing I didnt like is its way to long. At least an inch longer than stock.

Related Content

Reviews

Yamaha YZ450F 2017 by Chris.GVS

Yamaha YZ450F 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies
Forums
Photo

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies
Forums
Photo

Chubby dad, looking at bikes , First trip to the orange/black forum ! by Slow_ride

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250-530 EXC/MXC/SXC/XC-W/XCR-W (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  28 replies
Forums
Photo

James Stewart back on a YZ450F by YamaLink

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  47 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.