What can be done to improve my forks???

2 replies to this topic
  • Baja Dave

Posted May 21, 2007 - 06:24 AM

Hey guys:

OK, so I need to get my seals done, been putting them off for a while; figure while I have the forks off maybe there is something can do to improve their performance? I have an 06, I'm about 185 lbs and find that these forks just don't have the performance that I was used to with my YZ250F; what can be done to get more of a motocross feel out of the stock fork?

Vague question, I know, just wondering if anyone was in the same boat on this one...

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • dominator426

Posted May 21, 2007 - 10:35 AM

You can upgrade the fluid with Amsoil's synthetic Shock Therapy Suspension Fluid #5 Light (STL).

• WR_Dave

Posted May 21, 2007 - 02:26 PM

Have Race-Tech, Pro-Action or Enzo give you an estimate for your weight and riding style. Having the suspension done is money in the bank for ride comfort. WR Dave.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.