Aussies In N.s.w Getting A Pink Slip?

1 reply to this topic
  • Thermos O flask

Posted May 21, 2007 - 02:59 AM


Some of us in Australia have to get road worthy certs every year (nsw)to get
our WR's road registered.They are supposed to have all the road legal stuff on,ie blinkers,working lights,chain guard,mirrors,stock pipe..... don't tell me everyone takes off their pipes and puts on all the gear? So what do you do at rego I write my own one:thumbsup: (and it passes first time:ride: )

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Snakko88

Posted May 28, 2007 - 12:10 AM


Good question, i have vic reg but would like to know as they will bring in yearly rego in vic one day!!


Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.