Riding Gear for sale

1 reply to this topic
  • vtcyclist

Posted February 09, 2002 - 02:18 PM

Am cleaning house. Living in the north and raising kids has prevented me from wearing/using this stuff very often so all is clean and in good shape, but not new.

I have a pair of Thor Flow (1999) Blue/Blk Size 36 MX pants for sale. Hip pads included. These are not new, but look great, have been worn 15-20 times. Do not have rips or tears. I also have the jersey (xl,cotton) that went with these pants. It has faded from washing/use. I can send pics. $50 for both. Postage Included.

Also I have a pair of Fox Forma Boots. Size 10. Blue and white. $230 boot when new. They have wear from foot pegs and normal scrapes. Support wise and structually are in great shape. Pics available. $110 with postage.

Fox Roost 2 chest protector. Blue and Blue/Grey. $45 with postage.

Thanks

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Dodger

Posted February 11, 2002 - 06:45 AM

Hey there VT;

I'm in for the roost protector if it isn't spoken for yet. I live in Colorado, and can send a check, or I think I have a paypal account.

Let me know,

Thanks;

Jon "Dodger" DeWald :) :D

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.