RE: Vapor problems with condensation

4 replies to this topic
  • MountainMax

Posted May 19, 2007 - 07:44 AM

Anyone else have condensation problems with their trailtech Vapor? mine got so bad now it wont' even work, only had it on the bike for less then a month and less then a tank of gas, I did have it left outside for a week while i was out of town but hell it should be able to be left out shouldn't it, its crazy if not, I tried to call them but they are closed Saturdays, left an email......

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

• ETP

Posted May 19, 2007 - 08:46 AM

[quote name='MountainMax']Anyone else have condensation problems with their trailtech Vapor? mine got so bad now it wont' even work, only had it on the bike for less then a month and less then a tank of gas, I did have it left outside for a week while i was out of town but hell it should be able to be left out shouldn't it, its crazy if not, I tried to call them but they are closed Saturdays, left an email......
QUOTE]

I'm having tach problems with my new Vapor. I sent them an email a couple weeks ago, and never heard back.
Looks like your display got trashed. Lets us know how Trailtech handles it.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • byggd

Posted May 19, 2007 - 09:10 AM

Nothing like that with mine so far. I've gotten it wet when washing the and so far so good.

• MountainMax

Posted May 19, 2007 - 11:03 AM

their site says they have a 1 year warranty, I hope it covers this.

• chuckkiiee

Posted May 20, 2007 - 09:06 PM

I just got one and it worked at first but the display died within 2-3 days.
It's still on my desk, I havent installed it yet. Tried a new battery -- no help.
Hooked it up to 12 volt power and the backlight comes on, but still no display.
I will call them tommorrow.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.