vapor temp sensor

5 replies to this topic
  • ZEHR

Posted May 19, 2007 - 04:26 AM

I hooked up my vapor and wired everything into the computer, it runs great, speedo tach, But the temp sensor hasn't read since, except maybe once, because in the screen with all your maxs it said the temp was 132F, but i've tried letting it sit for a while ect and still dosn't read, i have the sensor one the left hose i beleave that is the coolent after beening heated. The temp has been about 65-70F. would my bike stay under 100f if that was the temp? or is my sensor done?

• HarryCallahan

Posted May 19, 2007 - 04:28 AM

You might want to look in the book, mine says you have to reset the Vapor before the sensor reading will show.

• ZEHR

Posted May 19, 2007 - 04:44 AM

cool thanks i'll try that

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • byggd

Posted May 19, 2007 - 07:15 AM

Another note. You will get no reading until the temp reaches 100F.

• ZEHR

Posted May 19, 2007 - 10:55 AM

thanks for all the info, it turns out it was the red reset button it works good now!!!

• MountainMax

Posted May 20, 2007 - 05:47 AM

I had the same problem, in the installation page it says to press a combination of buttons to let the computer search for the new sensor, you only have to do this once. It's nice to have a temp sensor hey?

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.