Amsoil mcf 10w-40

6 replies to this topic
  • CaptainKnobby

Posted May 18, 2007 - 05:41 PM

Just ordered a case of amsoil mcf 10w-40 from the perfered customer plan and it only costed $76.00 a case:thumbsup: Plus tax and shipping it was a little more but hey! I was paying $96.00 for yamalube:eek: . I cant wait to start useing the amsoil> I encourage everyone to use amsoil because if you seen the tests youll stop useing yamalube:thumbsdn:

• strandman

Posted May 18, 2007 - 06:20 PM

:) What test? Do you have a link for viewing?

• Stripes123

Posted May 18, 2007 - 07:44 PM

http://www.amsoil.com/lit/g2156.pdf

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • BergArabia

Posted May 19, 2007 - 08:46 AM

I notice that you order by the case.
I know they have a webs site etc.
But does anybody sell this from a shop or do you have to order?

• CaptainKnobby

Posted May 19, 2007 - 04:46 PM

I notice that you order by the case.
I know they have a webs site etc.
But does anybody sell this from a shop or do you have to order?

I know they dont sell it at wal-marts or advance. You might can find it at some motorcycle dealerships but I have'nt ever seen it at the bike shops. You just have to find or know a dealer to get it or just go to the website to get it. IMO it is worth it! its a heck of a lot cheaper than yamalube and shows to out perform other brands Ive seen people useing. As soon as I get it and start useing it I will let everone know how it stood up as far as how the bike shifted, goes into gear, how the oil looked after 1 hour of riding and then 2 hours of riding and so forth.

• twenty34

Posted May 19, 2007 - 07:56 PM

I know they dont sell it at wal-marts or advance. You might can find it at some motorcycle dealerships but I have'nt ever seen it at the bike shops. You just have to find or know a dealer to get it or just go to the website to get it. IMO it is worth it! its a heck of a lot cheaper than yamalube and shows to out perform other brands Ive seen people useing. As soon as I get it and start useing it I will let everone know how it stood up as far as how the bike shifted, goes into gear, how the oil looked after 1 hour of riding and then 2 hours of riding and so forth.

The AmSoil business model reminds me of Amway and the independent distributors they sign up to sell/ship oil out of their garages. I think my brother actually does this.

As for the oil comparison study, it sure it compelling, however, I'd still be interested in more studies. One study is just that, one comparitive study.

• crashhard_17

Posted May 19, 2007 - 08:17 PM

i'm lucky to have a shop 20 minutes from me that carries Amsoil. if i didnt have that shop i dont know what i would do.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.