New 07 WR450 owner

3 replies to this topic

Posted May 18, 2007 - 01:33 PM

Hello everyone, I've had the riding itch since the day I sold my 98 yz 125. So yesterday I broke down and bought a new WR450F. I also bought the kit to uncork it, but they wont have the parts in until the 23rd so Im riding it stock for now. Blue Betsy as I've named her (my trucks name is Black Betty lol), is pretty mild mannered in stock form, but oh so much torque! I love it! I'm only 5'6" and 160 pounds and man handling this thing is a labor of love haha, the seat is a pain in my ass though...:) Anyways seems great so far, cant wait to get it uncorked and see if I can really get myself into trouble hahaha!

• dirtrider04

Posted May 19, 2007 - 01:31 PM

hey man congrats i got the 07 250 and love it

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • jpoehls

Posted May 19, 2007 - 07:06 PM

Just got my 07 WR450 last week with AIS removal, FMF Q4 Pipe, Jetted, and Baha Kit. Wow it is a rocket. Can't wait till broken in.

• face_plant

Posted May 20, 2007 - 10:55 AM

hey there bud very carefull when you uncork it...
its night and day .. u will have to take it easy or it will hurt you

take it from me stock is like riding a goat
be carefull

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.