Euro/Canadian WR muffler?

2 replies to this topic
  • WR_Dave

Posted February 08, 2002 - 04:48 PM

Does anyone have a cross sectional drawing or picture of a 01/02 WR 426 muffler?. I have a friend who owns a hotrod exhaust shop and could redesign my '02's stock muffler. My only concern is about what sort of baffling is in the muffler and the sizes of the holes in these baffles. I don't see why a muffler couldn't be modified instead of spending around $500.00(Canadian) on a new aftermarket muffler. Thanks for your help.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • WR_Dave

Posted February 09, 2002 - 04:31 AM

Doesn't anyone out there have any ideas about this question?

• GPS Dual Sport

Posted February 09, 2002 - 07:32 PM

Hey WR Dave,
I have a poor drawing for the `98 YZ, WR pipes from a Japanese magazine called 'dirt cool'. The scanned page is a little over 2 megs. Can your e-mail account handle attachments this large?
Send your e-mail address in a private message and its yours.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.