Interchangeable exhausts?

5 replies to this topic
  • mall0y

Posted May 16, 2007 - 03:26 PM

Hey guys, I just trashed the muffler on my 98 wr400 and I was looking for a cheap stock pipe that I can just throw on and ride without breaking the bank. I tried searching e-bay, but I cant find any wr400 mufflers. Does anybody know if any other models (yz/wr 426/450) exhaust would fit?

Thanks!

• bigdrtrdr

Posted May 16, 2007 - 08:15 PM

I have a stock 01 WR426 can that will fit. Make me an offer.

• SFDemo

Posted May 17, 2007 - 09:39 AM

I have a FMF Megamax that I want gone from the garage. Decent sound and performance. Absolutely nothing wrong with it. I just took it off my 99 WR400 to exchange for a Supertrapp.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • giants922003

Posted June 04, 2007 - 10:55 AM

I have a FMF Megamax that I want gone from the garage. Decent sound and performance. Absolutely nothing wrong with it. I just took it off my 99 WR400 to exchange for a Supertrapp.

how much for the fmf?

• MountainMax

Posted June 04, 2007 - 05:18 PM

if you dont mind the noise, you can go with a yz one, they are almost always on ebay cheap and you can put the decibal daug insert in there to quiet them down like I done

Posted Image

• clark4131

Posted June 04, 2007 - 07:04 PM

Please keep any further sales pitches in the PM arena. Either that, or put the stuff up for sale in the classifieds. Muchas Gracias...SC

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.