My DB dawg

3 replies to this topic
  • MaxPower

Posted May 15, 2007 - 04:27 AM

Posted Image

[COLOR="Green"]I installed a YZ exhaust on my WR and it had way too much of a bark, so I thought I would try a Db Dawg.
The worst I could lose was 30 dollars.
It definately works. I havent gotten to hammer my bike on a MX track, but for how well it works, Ill deal with any power I lose. It is a 450, I can afford a power loss.The bike rips on the road and Im not a nuisance, not from the noise anyway[/COLOR]

• Just_a_trail_rider

Posted May 15, 2007 - 08:14 AM

Cool....

what type of tail light is that. Is that the UFO tail light assembly? Can that plastic withstand any abuse, such as my frequent soil samples? Can you replace that lens if you need to.

Thanks.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MaxPower

Posted May 15, 2007 - 08:44 AM

Cool....

what type of tail light is that. Is that the UFO tail light assembly? Can that plastic withstand any abuse, such as my frequent soil samples? Can you replace that lens if you need to.

Thanks.

[COLOR="Green"]dont know. I just installed my DS kit.Doubt the tail light is going to hold up. Seems cheesy.
[/COLOR]

• 642MX

Posted May 15, 2007 - 07:03 PM

They are definitely quieter, but they kill the bottom end. You should be able to tell a difference in performance in the first 5 minutes....I did. And then 5 minutes later I pulled it off and threw it in the trailer.

I'll use it to get around sound tests, but there has to be a better way of keeping the performance and creating less sound.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.