200 watt stators

4 replies to this topic
  • XRSM

Posted May 14, 2007 - 07:52 AM

Looking to get a 200 watt stator but not sure what one to get! I don't want to rewind mine just buy new.. I'm looking at a Ricky Stator and electro sport stator(i think thats what it's called).. Any thoughts on these stators, Pros & Cons on both.... Can I run 200 watts on a Baja Designs regulater/ rectifier? Do I have to buy a special reg/rec, which one? I'm puting it on a XR600R Dualsport, any info is appriciated.. Thanks

• xr650rkyle

Posted May 14, 2007 - 08:04 AM

I bought the 200w ricky stator and was happy with it. It comes with directions
and you can either wire seperate 100w+100w or combine both wires for a single 200w. I used the baja design rectifier ..no problem

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • XRSM

Posted May 14, 2007 - 08:09 AM

Did you cobine both wires to to reg/rec for 200 watts? Thanks

• xr650rkyle

Posted May 14, 2007 - 05:14 PM

You know it was a couple of years ago, and I can't remember the exact connections I made. But, the directions are easy to follow that comes with ricky stator. Just follow the directions

• thouk

Posted May 14, 2007 - 06:50 PM

I hope this helps:
http://www.rickystat...all_inst01.html
Under Honda, click on hookup instructions under Regulator/rectifier. Tony

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.