Snowlevel at Elkins Flat / Forresthill ?

1 reply to this topic
  • marty_mosley

Posted February 07, 2002 - 05:04 PM

I was wanting to go riding this weekend somewhere and was woundering what the snow was like. Would like to ride Elkins Flat, Forrest Hill or Deer Creek if any body knows current conditions please let me know.

Thanks, marty :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Unkle_Moose

Posted February 07, 2002 - 08:08 PM

Hello Marty Rode at Foresthill 2 weeks ago this saturday, trails 2,5 & 6 were closed because of snow, also snowed alittle while we were there. After the cols storm a week ago I do not think that much snow could have melted. Have you tried calling the Ranger Station. Here is the number I have for Foresthill Rangers. 916-478-6254
Good Luck

Ride Often, Ride Safe & Have Fun :)

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.