WR400 Supermotard from Paris France

2 replies to this topic
  • Vince

Posted January 21, 2001 - 11:24 PM

Hi there and bonjour,
My name is vincent and I'm based in Paris France, I own an Honda VTR/SP1 and I just bought a second hand bike Yam WR 400 Supermotard (with Excel 17', big Brembo 320mm serie or, YMF pipe, Werx deco, etc, etc)
1/ I would set properly the suspension, knowing that the Super Motard will go often to the race track, does somebody have clues?
2/ How many kilometers between each valves service?
3/ Where I can find online the Owner manual book?
Thanks in advance
BR
Vince

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ande749

Posted January 22, 2001 - 12:17 AM

1.) -
2.) I had about 5000 km before first clearance check, now almost after another 5000 km I'm planning to check again. No symptoms of too small/large clearance though.
3.)This is no owners manual but a rather good page still: http://216.37.204.20...p?Type=12&A=149
Ande

• Vince

Posted January 22, 2001 - 12:59 AM

thanks Ande :-)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.