need a new rear wheel

3 replies to this topic
  • trunkmonkey55

Posted May 11, 2007 - 07:38 PM

hey guys, I have a 04 wr450f. My brother was riding a wheelie when the rear sprocket bolts broke and destroyed the hub, sprocket, spokes, bearings, and disk brake. anybody know of where i can get a good deal on a new wheel setup. i found one at the local shop for 400.00 for a warp 9. never heard of them before so im kinda curious about the quality. thanks jake

• antigrav

Posted May 12, 2007 - 07:33 AM

JUst remember for the next wheel set to check those sproket bolts every ride they are notorious for loosening even with the locknuts. check the big moto shop like bto and motosports outlet, they have deal on full wheels

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • trunkmonkey55

Posted May 12, 2007 - 12:51 PM

yep, i know. lesson hard learned. but my bros paying for so not to bad

• NavyNuke

Posted May 12, 2007 - 09:03 PM

check ebay, all WR/YZ from 99 or so and up have the same exact hubs. I run a 2000 YZ250 rim on my 450. dosn't matter which size it is. YZ125/250/450. to double check, look at parts unlimited catalog, and compare hub numbers from the different years.

and warp9 stuff holds up decently.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.