Posted May 11, 2007 - 12:14 PM

[COLOR="Green"]Rear rim locks? You running 1 or 2?[/COLOR]

• xrmarty

Posted May 11, 2007 - 12:15 PM

running two

• SJMC_DON

Posted May 11, 2007 - 12:47 PM

[COLOR="Green"]Rear rim locks? You running 1 or 2?[/COLOR]

2!!!! 18" wheel has a taller tire = more rotating mass :applause: Plus you get a flat out in the middle of know where with out means of fixing it, you are more likely to get back to the truck with 2 rim locks on :applause:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Pooley

Posted May 11, 2007 - 05:37 PM

Definately 2. I rode last weekend for 30 miles with a flat tire, and the tire didn't spin on the rim even a bit. The tire is trash, but it didn't spin.

• clark4131

Posted May 11, 2007 - 07:14 PM

I run 1 with ZERO problems. Flat tires, 120/100 tire, varying terrains, the single bead lock handles it all. The only time I use two is on my sand rim, but that's a dedicated wheel, so the tire stays on forever...SC

• dl19

Posted May 11, 2007 - 08:49 PM

2 just rode out 10 miles and doubt it would have worked with only one. Tube looks ruined, but tire is still good for the last half of it's life.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.