trail tech mount with GPR stabalizer.. can i see what you did?

2 replies to this topic
  • ogrider650

Posted May 11, 2007 - 08:07 AM

i wanted mine to be pretty visible since im blind as a bat LOL but with the post for the stabalzier it was hard to find a spot that would be sturdy enough to withstand my numerous falls :-). so i raised it above the bars right over the stab using some "special ed" engineering what do you think?
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

it is very sturdy and has been in several wipeouts.
i will probabaly take it off this summer when it's too hot to race to clean it up and paint/powdercoat it

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Kawabuggy

Posted May 11, 2007 - 07:15 PM

Looks nice! The only thing I would add would be to round off the corners on that bracket just in case you wipe out and end up dragging any body parts across it. That way, it would not do any additional harm!

• ogrider650

Posted May 11, 2007 - 08:52 PM

Looks nice! The only thing I would add would be to round off the corners on that bracket just in case you wipe out and end up dragging any body parts across it. That way, it would not do any additional harm!

yeah that was one of my to do items when i take it off to clean it up. i was trying to get it done in time for a race lol

Related Content

Reviews

Honda XR650L 2016 by Chris.GVS

Honda XR650L 2016
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

Wiseco 101MM Spark Knock Low Engine Temps by imandrewparks

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 7 replies
Forums
Photo

93 xr650l Restoration Project by Zigster

• 17 replies
Reviews

Honda XR650L 2017 by Chris.GVS

Honda XR650L 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

DirttyPig 2005 Xr650l Prroject! by braapmebb1moretime

• 22 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.