Will an 07 headlight assembly bolt on to an 05/06 ?

4 replies to this topic
  • MountainMax

Posted May 09, 2007 - 04:41 PM

I really like the new headlights, anyone size one up next to an 06 to see if they will bolt on the same??

• SJMC_DON

Posted May 10, 2007 - 08:10 AM

I really like the new headlights, anyone size one up next to an 06 to see if they will bolt on the same??

I can do it tonight as I have my 04' torn apart getting it ready to sell. I am pretty sure that the 04' and 06' are the same in regard to the head light. I can tell you for sure that the wiring connector is different and will take some modifications to work.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MountainMax

Posted May 10, 2007 - 11:29 AM

wire connections? should only be a three prong plug on the headlight in there............

• SJMC_DON

Posted May 10, 2007 - 12:21 PM

wire connections? should only be a three prong plug on the headlight in there............

Yes, but it's not the same plug....

• MountainMax

Posted May 10, 2007 - 04:28 PM

hmm, what bulb is in there then??

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.