MRD Exhaust is incredible- just got it on 450

Hey Peoples! Im telling ya I have had a lot of different exhausts in my days of riding but this MRD exhaust is hands down the best Ive had yet (especially for the cost, its one of the cheapest!:applause: ) I run a stock 2006 YZ450F, The best bike Ive ever had, I wont do too many mods to this engine cause Id be a fool to say it needs more power, I just wanted to change the power curve of the engine and make it crisp/snappy throttle response and dial in the suspension and put guards everywhere to save the bike from a guy like myself who is prone to high speed crashes now and then. Anyway, here are the differences this exhaust has made when combined with a fuel screw, boyeson quick shot 2....

Very very crisp throttle response and almost ZERO bog

Ease of starting when engine is cold.

Low end torque is waaaayyy stronger and the "THROTTLE BLIP" is fantastic for last micro-second corrections when jumping.

Mid power seems more agressive

Hi Rpm power seems the same- no change

Looks trick and sounds very aggressive.

You get a cool warranty too that if you ever bend/break it, MRD fixes it for free!

My friends say that I am a much faster rider cause the bike is soo dialed in and I use the power much more effectivley. I also got a confidence boost from the new power curve/throttle response to take on more difficult situations with authority instead of hesitation or slowing down. Anyway, the best $399 Ive EVER spent! :applause:

Where do you buy the MRD exhaust system? I was either gonna go with DR.D or MRD . I ride alot of woods and looking for a pipe that gives alot of bottom end.

go to mrd-racing.com and Dave will build it for you. Tell him what you want the exhaust to do for you. -JR

Glad you like it.

I feel the same as you.

Post up a pick... did you get the new endcap?

I bought the old end cap and had it anodized red. It really looks trick with the cool welds and all. I really dont care for the new look on endcaps for some reason. To me it makes the muffler look like a loaf of bread and was mass produced cheaply. This muffler is much shorter than stock and is round instead of oval shaped. I keep forgetting to post pcs, I will soon. -JR