COPS hauled me over today :(

25 replies to this topic
  • MountainMax

Posted May 27, 2007 - 10:23 AM

my bracket is from Baja Designs and it goes on to the YZ fender only, and as for mounting turn signals on the fender, i done that initially and it looked bad imho, looked like rabit ears and when you fall, they break off, im happy now and the local cops seem happy so far anyhow......

• windaddiction

Posted May 28, 2007 - 09:14 PM

i agree they look dump but keep the fuzz off my tail.... I recently sold my Honda VTR cuase sportsbikes get way too much attention... at least now when cops give chase i can always head inot the bush!:)

• byggd

Posted May 29, 2007 - 07:28 AM

My BD kit came with the fender, tear drop blinkers already installed. They never even touch the ground when I dump it, which happens more than I like to admit. :)

http://s18.photobuck...nt=DSkit002.jpg

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • jfraser2006

Posted June 11, 2007 - 12:28 PM

i'm just wondering what rear set up that is cause i'm gunna make my wr450 street legal and just wanted to know where you got that rear fender piece with the turn signals on it??? a web site would be sweet if you have one, thanks for your time!

• byggd

Posted June 11, 2007 - 03:35 PM

If you are asking about my kit it's from bajadesigns.com

• MountainMax

Posted June 12, 2007 - 12:27 PM

my setup also is from them, however i though their teardrop rear lights were a tad large, so I bought smaller ones at royaldistributing.comPosted Image

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.