ThumperTalk Rules!

1 reply to this topic
  • Tim_in_WA

Posted February 05, 2002 - 11:06 PM

I've spent the last hour or two (with the company of a few Molson coldies....sorry NHKev, no Sam Adams in the fridge) searching through the archives for information on some mods and add-on's I'm getting ready to do, and the amount of information we have collected on this site over the last couple of years absolutely blows me away! This truely is an amazing website, and it just keeps getting better! :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Steve_Claus

Posted February 07, 2002 - 12:39 PM

Originally posted by Tim in WA:
I've spent the last hour or two (with the company of a few Molson coldies....sorry NHKev, no Sam Adams in the fridge) searching through the archives for information on some mods and add-on's I'm getting ready to do, and the amount of information we have collected on this site over the last couple of years absolutely blows me away! This truely is an amazing website, and it just keeps getting better! :)

Thanks Tim! We appreciate the feedback... :D

--Steve

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.