Something new to discuss - 2008 YZF450

7 replies to this topic
  • Ga426owner

Posted May 07, 2007 - 01:29 PM

Ok I am in need of any and all info on what changes are coming for the 08 yami 450.....yep I am still on injured reserve and bored to death, but I am interested in what is coming for the new 08 450.
I know no Fuel Injection.....:applause:
but what is the rumor mill on what is coming.......Come on - some of you tightlipped SOB's open up, you know who you are. :p
What is DRD saying if anything......THe Yami dealer show is next month...so let the rumors and the BS slide
And list what you do know....if anything :applause:

• loopsrider

Posted May 07, 2007 - 02:19 PM

Ok I am in need of any and all info on what changes are coming for the 08 yami 450.....yep I am still on injured reserve and bored to death, but I am interested in what is coming for the new 08 450.
I know no Fuel Injection.....:applause:
but what is the rumor mill on what is coming.......Come on - some of you tightlipped SOB's open up, you know who you are. :p
What is DRD saying if anything......THe Yami dealer show is next month...so let the rumors and the BS slide
And list what you do know....if anything :applause:

I heard from my dealer that EFI would be definitley on the 450. That's the whole reason I'm band-aiding my old bike together for another year!

Don't tell me he's lying to me....$@^$#!%@:p

• grayracer513

Posted May 07, 2007 - 02:29 PM

I know how to find out.

• loopsrider

Posted May 07, 2007 - 06:15 PM

I know how to find out.

Uh huuuuuuhhhh.................:applause:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • YamahaThumper

Posted May 07, 2007 - 06:17 PM

I know how to find out.

So do I, wait another month.

• grayracer513

Posted May 07, 2007 - 07:08 PM

So do I, wait another month.

:applause: :applause:

Historians are usually more accurate than gamblers or psychics.

• cablemonkey334

Posted May 07, 2007 - 07:42 PM

you nailed it man sad but true rickk.

• grayracer513

Posted May 07, 2007 - 08:40 PM

you nailed it man sad but true rickk.

Nonsense posting, in order to draw an infraction from me, need to meet one of the following criteria:

> So far off topic as to be totally useless,

> In fairly poor taste or childish,

> A personal insult at some level,

AND add nothing of value to the discussion.

None of the posts in this thread meet those criteria.

If we were to adhere strictly to that particular rule exactly as written, almost all of you, and I, would have had any number of such infractions issued, and the normal level of humor typical of real conversation would be banished.

However, a post in response to a legitimate and reasonably intelligently phrased question in which one advises the original poster to learn to write better, and then fails to address any of the questions raised fits that template fairly well, just as an example.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.