AIS Jets

2 replies to this topic
  • rheynard

Posted May 07, 2007 - 10:33 AM

Ok its real nice that they have kits for the removal of the AIS system. My problem is I removed all that crap before they had that real slick kit. Now where does a guy go to buy the air jet only (already have a JD kit). Seems silly to buy a 40 dollar kit for one jet. Thanks

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • xrmarty

Posted May 07, 2007 - 09:49 PM

Ok its real nice that they have kits for the removal of the AIS system. My problem is I removed all that crap before they had that real slick kit. Now where does a guy go to buy the air jet only (already have a JD kit). Seems silly to buy a 40 dollar kit for one jet. Thanks

same thing happened to me. I left my air jet stock. The bike runs great! I have yet to find out the benefit of changing the air jet. Anyone?

• SJMC_DON

Posted May 08, 2007 - 07:48 AM

same thing happened to me. I left my air jet stock. The bike runs great! I have yet to find out the benefit of changing the air jet. Anyone?

There is one that does not even come installed in the carb... the AIS kit gives you one but if I remeber, you are running fine without it :applause:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.