Scotts damper for sale

2 replies to this topic
  • DaveJ

Posted February 05, 2002 - 02:37 PM

Hey guys,

I have a Scott's steering damper for sale, complete with non-weld frame bracket, and 7/8inch bar clamp. And of course, the installation and book that was included via Scotts. Perfect shape. About 100 hours of use. Should fit all YZFs and WRs.

I can also include a set of Renthal McGrath bend bars with the bowed cross bar if your interested. Pad included.

I was going to post this up on E-Bay but thought I would offer it to ThumperTalk members first.

Clueless as what to charge.

Let me know if you're interested.

DaveJ
dtjohnson@mindspring.com

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • levy1

Posted February 05, 2002 - 02:41 PM

Whats your reason for selling?

• DaveJ

Posted February 05, 2002 - 08:16 PM

All,

Thanks for all the e-mails and offers. I received far more replies than I ever expected.

Sorry to have to do this, but since I'm not too sure how to be fair to everyone, and control the whole price thing, I think it's best to post it on E-Bay. I'll run it for just three days so that the final bidder can get to action asap.

Thanks again and I'll let you guys know as soon as I get it posted, (should be no later than Wednesday - tomorrow).

DaveJ

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.