wr 450 street legal california

4 replies to this topic
  • superjeffro

Posted May 06, 2007 - 09:07 AM

can you make the wr 450 street legal in california? i want to warm up the bike on the street to change oil, and warm up chain to wax it without riding back and forth in my driveway pissing off my neighbors.:applause:

• Just_a_trail_rider

Posted May 06, 2007 - 10:43 AM

no, not legally. You can do it "illegally" though its very difficult.

Doesn't that seem like a lot of trouble to go through just to wax your chain?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • rheynard

Posted May 06, 2007 - 03:24 PM

Just tell um that it's better to be pissed off than pissed on. :applause: Na just kidding, just don't rip. The bike can be riden quiet.

• reddad

Posted May 07, 2007 - 03:15 PM

I'm doing the same thing. Here is where I found the kit you need. http://www.procycle.us/main/dskit.htm. I don't work there. I just wanna
save some gas by riding my wr to work. If interested let's rap. Reddad.

• antigrav

Posted May 07, 2007 - 03:41 PM

I just ordered my kit from Procycle last week and it came within 2 days, I was stoked. Now I'm just finishing up the blinker mounting and will give it a test probably tonight. I kept all the stock lights and I'm wiring in for the bright and brake lights to the stock yamaha stuff. Hope it all works. I just found a connection to a possible sure fire license technique, but I will see if it works before I mouth off.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.