Golden Horseshoe up my a$$

2 replies to this topic
  • BigIan

Posted May 05, 2007 - 03:17 PM

Just thought you guys might like a laugh..

I got a speeding ticket on my '04 450, about 400m from the stop light doing 125kph the cop said. :applause: Oh $#!t. Apparently that's enough to get your license taken away on top of the $800 ticket. :applause: I guess I looked shocked enough as he told me what he had on the radar, I talked my way down to a $100 fine. With the $700 I saved, I should mount a speedo...

God bless cops who have had dirtbikes:ride:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • emtrvt

Posted May 05, 2007 - 09:16 PM

thats too cool

• dominator426

Posted May 09, 2007 - 03:23 PM

That sucks... How many Kms over the speed limit were you charged for? You'll still get an insurance surcharge on your vehicles for the next three years. Just a warning would've been more considerate.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.