Unibiker Rad Guard - '07 WR450

5 replies to this topic
  • JaysDirtyRide

Posted May 05, 2007 - 02:19 PM

OK...just finished the Unibiker rad guard install.

It wasn't difficult but did take quite a bit of fiddling around to get it set up correctly.

I didn't take the rad off but I did disconnect the upper hose that connects the two halves of the rad.

I'd post pics but someone has already posted a bunch before so it would be redundant.

This sucker feels quite strong...it feels like it could take a tree whack without allowing the rad to be damaged.

I like the way it looks on the bike!:applause:

-Jay

• resinlips

Posted May 05, 2007 - 03:43 PM

Nice! I put black ones on and love them. Dissconnecting the top hose was a must. I went back and used loctite on all the bolts.

• JaysDirtyRide

Posted May 06, 2007 - 04:35 PM

Nice! I put black ones on and love them. Dissconnecting the top hose was a must. I went back and used loctite on all the bolts.

Hi resinlips,

I went with blue...I should have done a contrasting color. The blue is not a Yammi blue...:applause: I sound like the fashion police.

Anyway...I rode today and got a couple of interested inquiries from other guys. They look bitch'n.

-Jay

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • xrmarty

Posted May 06, 2007 - 10:40 PM

I'd post pics but someone has already posted a bunch before so it would be redundant.

-Jay

I say post the pix anyway. A picture's worth a 1000 words as they say:thumbsup:

• Humunn

Posted May 07, 2007 - 11:38 AM

I've run Unabiker guards on all my bikes and most of my riding partners have done the same. I have the black ones on my 07 and they are the best yet.
Greg

• wakin

Posted May 07, 2007 - 12:56 PM

I say post the pix anyway. A picture's worth a 1000 words as they say:thumbsup:

Envision it blue & with a headlight:thumbsup: These things are rock solid!
Posted Image
Posted Image

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.