RE: Baja Designs

4 replies to this topic
  • MountainMax

Posted May 05, 2007 - 08:19 AM

Hey guys, just though I would post some pics of my new Baja Designs setup, the yz rear fender and their plastic liscence plate bracket and the flush mount Led turn and brake lights. I also put a front brake light switch there for more safety. The turn lights are not the brightest ones out there but they wont' brake off as easy and they do look better IMHO.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

• markturbo

Posted May 05, 2007 - 01:01 PM

Looks good. I hope to pick up a YZ fender for mine.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • snaggletooth

Posted May 06, 2007 - 12:33 AM

Wow! That is one hard corps dual sport! bitchen bike!

• Linc007

Posted May 06, 2007 - 04:06 AM

The new Baja kit comes with the yz fender and the new tail light set up.

Linc

• MountainMax

Posted May 06, 2007 - 08:03 AM

Yeah they do, and also the new multifunction switch, I had so many fail I ended up putting 2 relays on my headlight beams, no more problems, the problem with them is they can't handle the higher wattage stock headlight compared to like xr's and crf's with 35 watt lights and the contact housing would melt, now with relays only enough power to energize the relays goes through the switch so it should last forever, I have a newer one from BD anyhow though if it need it..

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.