Are Cycra Probends the Shiz?

42 replies to this topic
  • erickdj

Posted January 08, 2008 - 09:03 PM

'08 WR will have 1 1/8" bars and I got the Bike Bonz from Claude at in Okotoks. He can get them in for you or you could order them from a more conveniant bike shop. I know I've seen them on the wall at Blackfoot. With a little tweaking of the Cycras I got them to fit just fine. I did space them out about 1/2" at the Bonz mount end to make the cables and hoses work easier, just a longer bolt.

Posted Image

WR Dave

what is that red switch behind the head light assembly?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • RedBull420

Posted January 08, 2008 - 09:04 PM

what is that red switch behind the head light assembly?

NOS :banghead:

• WR_Dave

Posted January 09, 2008 - 07:08 AM

I like the NOS idea, but it is just a push button headlight switch I installed to have the ability to turn off my headlight. ( more spark for the coil to use) WR Dave

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.