Chainsaw carrier ideas

3 replies to this topic

Posted May 04, 2007 - 07:27 AM

How do some of you other trail maintainers carry your saws? We have a guy in our group that has the moto billet rack and it works good, for the price.

Myself, I'm a cheapskate. Anybody have different ways, or should I say less expensive ways?

• jim-in-so-ore

Posted May 04, 2007 - 10:39 AM

Check the "search" for "Chain Saw Carriers". About a month or so back there was quite a discussion in the N.W. section. I also use the Pro Moto Billet setup and like it, but there were others who had front mounted carriers and back pack setups. There were some pictures on the theads. Good Luck.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • jim-in-so-ore

Posted May 04, 2007 - 12:35 PM

Sorry for the wrong info, but it's listed under chaisaw rack, not chainsaw carrier.

• ophir

Posted May 04, 2007 - 01:17 PM

I carry mine in a back pack. I have an old cheap pack that works just fine. I have to let er cool down a bit before I put it in after cutting. Usually a little water on the exhaust and it is good to go.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.