Does FMF exhaust fit stock header?

7 replies to this topic
  • albertlui

Posted May 03, 2007 - 08:21 PM

My bike is 06WR450F. Anybody knows the FMF Ti Powercore will fit the stock header or not? thx.

• xrmarty

Posted May 03, 2007 - 09:07 PM

My bike is 06WR450F. Anybody knows the FMF Ti Powercore will fit the stock header or not? thx.

I'm almost positive it will. My Factory 4.1 Carbon came with this adapter which reduces the radius of the mid-pipe (coming out of the muffler) to the size of the stock header. I didn't have to use it cause I got the powerbomb header:applause: I would definitely double check with whom ever your buying the muffler from for proper fit!

Posted Image

• albertlui

Posted May 03, 2007 - 09:27 PM

Thanks!

• emtrvt

Posted May 03, 2007 - 09:30 PM

yes it will. get some high temp silcone.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • JSanfilippo

Posted May 03, 2007 - 11:02 PM

The sleeve is needed for the 07 b/c the header on the 07 WR is smaller in diameter than the one on the YZf.

Since the header on the 06 is the same diameter as the 03-05 WR, you won't need the sleeve.

• albertlui

Posted May 04, 2007 - 07:28 AM

The sleeve is needed for the 07 b/c the header on the 07 WR is smaller in diameter than the one on the YZf.

Since the header on the 06 is the same diameter as the 03-05 WR, you won't need the sleeve.

you mean 03-07YZF header diameter = 03-06WR header? :applause:

• JSanfilippo

Posted May 04, 2007 - 12:31 PM

you mean 03-07YZF header diameter = 03-06WR header? :applause:

yeah thats what I meant

• albertlui

Posted May 19, 2007 - 12:43 AM

My Powercore just arrived, it only contain an exhaust and a spark arrester. No bolts or clamp. Is that means the stock bolts fit it? And no need to use a clamp over the header and mid-pipe? :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.