Yamaha Europe 360 view

5 replies to this topic
  • monkeystink

Posted May 02, 2007 - 09:41 PM

Check out Yamaha Europes 360 degree view of the 07 WR450, it is backwards, brake on the left, clutch on the right, pipe on the left, stand on the right.....I was looking at that thing and couldn't believe they could make such an error, I know they drive on the left over there but c'mon

:applause: http://www.yamaha-mo...p?view=explorer

• RaphFoFiddy

Posted May 03, 2007 - 12:10 AM

Nah, their just morons and inverted the Image. Unless they shift with their right foot and rear brake with their too. Or did I just not get the joke.

• msgbean

Posted May 03, 2007 - 06:15 AM

Even the word Yamaha is backwards.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • rheynard

Posted May 03, 2007 - 07:54 AM

Yea thats not a Yamaha, its a Ahamay. I see them in my pickup's rear view mirror all the time!!!! LOL

• Murray Dorward

Posted May 03, 2007 - 09:23 AM

Your all wrong, its the special edition for left handed riders or the French what ever comes first (ha ha).

:applause: :p :applause:

• JSanfilippo

Posted May 03, 2007 - 02:07 PM

Guys, its a YAMABERG :applause: Or a HUSAMAHA :applause:

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.