Number Plate

3 replies to this topic
  • kmartin760

Posted May 02, 2007 - 10:34 AM

I'm waffling between the KLX and the WR. I ride several off road series and was wondering, can I bolt up a YZ front number plate to the WR, or does someone have another solution ?

Posted May 02, 2007 - 12:04 PM

Yep. Have one on my bike right now. You will have to fabricate a little bracket for the top mount but it's no big deal. There have been plenty of threads explaining how to do it. Do a search.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed

Posted May 02, 2007 - 01:18 PM

I don't even bother with the bracket... a couple long nylon zap straps, (wire ties) from the mounting hole in the plate to the top clamp is good enuf...

• kmartin760

Posted May 02, 2007 - 07:28 PM

Thanks Guys,

I appreciate the response.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.