Dual sport wiring diagram for 07 WR450

2 replies to this topic
  • antigrav

Posted May 01, 2007 - 10:57 AM

I searched thumpertalk and found a wiring diagram for an 04 WR and how the guy connected thier dual sport lighting and horn ect., I was wondering if anybody has on for an 07. Or should I just get a harness? But the work isn't to hard so I don't mind doing some wiring just want to do it right.
I just got my bike and love it and will be trying to get a CA license so any help would be appreciated. Yes I already know that it will be an up hill climb to get the license, but I know the risk and accept them.

Anybody got anything to help out?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Humunn

Posted May 01, 2007 - 07:22 PM

I'm in the process of installing a California Dualsport Kit on my 07. It has a master on/off switch. I don't ride my bike on the road other than to connect trails so it stays off most of the time. I am running LED blinker on rubber stalks so they look great, work great and can take a beating. I have been installing the kit one step at a time. Everything is connected and working great except the brake light and high beam. I will use the stock tail light and head light on WR. Both are already pre wired for high beam and brake light. The kit was less than $300.

• antigrav

Posted May 01, 2007 - 08:49 PM

Thanks, I ended up buying a kit from Procycle, seems like it will be perfect gives you all the basics. Thanks for the input, I had emailed you before and was going to to all the wiring myself, but figured my time was worth more than the hassle and just bought a kit. This kit allows all the 07 stocklighting to be used.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.