NEED TRANNY PARTS FOR WR400F or WR426F

5 replies to this topic
  • Fusedbrain

Posted April 30, 2007 - 03:41 PM

Hi guys,

I'm in need of the 2nd wheel from a WR400F or WR426F. The part is back ordered from Yamaha, it's part # 5BF-17221-00. The part is a 26 teeth gear, it's supposed to free wheel on the drive axle. I got a drive axle now all I need is that gear and it could be a month or so.

It's a long story but needless to say that mine does not free wheel anymore, it's seized. I found that out the hard way, I locked up while in 5th but manged to keep the sticky side down.

If anyone knows of anyone with a used bottom end or a used tranny please let me know. I read somewhere that someone had a bottom end from a burnt out bike... anything... :applause: please.

I have paypal and I'm not afraid to use it,

Fusedbrain.

• Ebs

Posted April 30, 2007 - 09:31 PM

Is that part number the same for a YZ? I might have a few YZ426 trans parts around here.

• Fusedbrain

Posted May 01, 2007 - 01:30 AM

Hi there,

I looked to see if that gear is shared with the YZ and it is not.

Thanks for the reply. If anyone has something please let me know. I'm stuck without that gear.

Fusedbrain.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Fusedbrain

Posted May 02, 2007 - 12:21 PM

The I still need to find these parts Bumpety bump bump

• TooFast

Posted May 03, 2007 - 06:14 AM

I have a complete low miles YZ400F gearset that would slip right in

• Fusedbrain

Posted May 07, 2007 - 05:36 AM

Hi there,

Thanks for the reply to my post. I'm still looking for a 5 speed tranny. I might have to settle for a 4 speed. Could you pm me and let me know how much you're looking for it?

Fusedbrain

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.