Baja Designs NEW Multifunction Switch for WR's

6 replies to this topic
  • MountainMax

Posted April 30, 2007 - 02:13 PM

Hey guys, I just got my new (free warranty replacement) BD signal light switch, they said they made a new better one to handle the higher current draw of our 55/60 watt headlights without melting and failing, gonna put her on tonight and see how it works...........

• Rich_in_Orlando

Posted April 30, 2007 - 03:16 PM

Good luck with that.

• MountainMax

Posted April 30, 2007 - 04:00 PM

hey, it's suppose to be new and improved, im gonna give them the benefit of the doubt until/if it fails again.........

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • FOZZ

Posted April 30, 2007 - 05:29 PM

Whats the going rate for the Baja harness ?

• 89TRX350RX

Posted May 01, 2007 - 08:29 AM

I got mine a few months ago... It's working great... I'll keep ya'll updated if it fails, but having looked inside before I changed them out and compared the guts, the NEW one is way more durable looking... I know... I know... there electronics, how can you tell? After looking at the OLD one, it was pretty Mickey Mouse in design... Mountain, when you change it look inside the Old one, You'll know what I mean...

Jamie

• drtbk4ever

Posted May 01, 2007 - 11:31 AM

Hey guys, I just got my new (free warranty replacement) BD signal light switch, they said they made a new better one to handle the higher current draw of our 55/60 watt headlights without melting and failing, gonna put her on tonight and see how it works...........

Photo?

• MSHAM

Posted May 01, 2007 - 12:33 PM

My third switch is still working. I have kept the hose away from it. There is not much moisture here either. Should I call for switch #4 the updated model?

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.