idle adjustment....

2 replies to this topic
  • black in RI

Posted April 27, 2007 - 06:42 AM

well after riding the bike around lately....

I understand that my idle might be on the high side ( i adjust it after riding about 5-10 minutes on the road even after letting it warm before taking her out)

problem lies in that i cant adjust it with my thickleather gloves i wear while riding onthe street. is there any way i can make idle know more pronounced easier to adjsut( relocate or put ona bigger knob?)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • goblin127

Posted April 27, 2007 - 08:15 AM

I would just take those gloves off and adj. You should not have to be adj. it that much.

• motomonte

Posted May 01, 2007 - 12:00 PM

Is it an 650r or an "L" model?If your bike is an "L"model and you haven't removed the smog system you may have a difficult time accesing the knob.If so,you should do the "de-snorkeling"mod.Good luck.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.