07 Stator Output

5 replies to this topic
  • SXP

Posted April 25, 2007 - 06:50 AM

I'm either not looking in the right place or it's just not stated in the manual, but does anyone know the stator output on the 07s? Specifically, how many watts AC (head light and ignition circuits) and how many watts DC (battery and taillight)? Thanks.

• xrmarty

Posted April 25, 2007 - 10:00 AM

I'm either not looking in the right place or it's just not stated in the manual, but does anyone know the stator output on the 07s? Specifically, how many watts AC (head light and ignition circuits) and how many watts DC (battery and taillight)? Thanks.

I was wondering the same thing because I wanna get some desert lights for my 07, so I called Ricky Stator. I was surprised he didn't know for sure, however, he said it's most likely 55 watts.

• SXP

Posted April 25, 2007 - 12:10 PM

I was wondering the same thing because I wanna get some desert lights for my 07, so I called Ricky Stator. I was surprised he didn't know for sure, however, he said it's most likely 55 watts.

What is 55W, the AC output or the DC output?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • PBDBLUE

Posted April 25, 2007 - 12:50 PM

The AC output is around 65 watts. The DC output is 25 watts.

• SXP

Posted April 25, 2007 - 12:59 PM

The AC output is around 65 watts. The DC output is 25 watts.

Thanks. Where did you find this info? Looks like I may be screwed 'cause I just picked up a pair of HID helmet lights which draw 13W each (26 W total). Looks like I'll be kicking the bike if I use the lights. Any idea if the DC output can be increased without making it an all DC stator?

• xrmarty

Posted April 25, 2007 - 09:07 PM

Any idea if the DC output can be increased without making it an all DC stator?

Mike at Ricky Stator said they'll be working on designing high output WR stator as soon as they get done with the crf450x. But I guess that's not soon enough:cry:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.