A WR450 over a KTM 525, am I crazy?

24 replies to this topic
  • patrickincc

Posted April 25, 2007 - 07:36 PM

The fuel is coming out of your vent not the cap. The 2006 KTMs leak out the cap.

• SXP

Posted April 25, 2007 - 07:43 PM

The fuel is coming out of your vent not the cap. The 2006 KTMs leak out the cap.

A leak is a leak. If the Yamaha is such a refined/polished bike something so minor should never have gotten past quality control. Or, for that matter, something as potentially serious as the hole in the airfilter cage:eek:

My point was all manufacturers seem to have something we can nit pick.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Tough Guy

Posted April 25, 2007 - 07:55 PM

My point was all manufacturers seem to have something we can nit pick.

I have had zero trouble with my bike, including the fuel cap vent tube.....I am a glass half full type tho...some just like to nit pick. :applause:

Chris

• tony1970

Posted April 25, 2007 - 08:07 PM

Ride an '06-'07 300XCW......freekin' awesome! Except for some euro style stuff and the rear suspension that I did not like, it was the most four stroke feeling 2 stroke I have ever ridden. Still love the power and feel of my '05 fo' fiddy and would not trade it for any bike, but I am going to buy one of those 300's as a second bike.:applause:

• postalrider

Posted April 27, 2007 - 06:33 PM

try the irc ve 33 this is a old school tire and when you look at it you will laugh... a lot ,but it will out perform dunlops or s 12s under any riding conditions and you will still have a tire when you get home ,i still prefer a 752 out front or whatever the new number is from dunlop,

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.