help with r&d

1 reply to this topic
  • bonez34

Posted February 01, 2002 - 08:36 PM

i was reading in dirt bike mag that when they did a cr450 flat tracker they had to run a restrictor plate on it. the mechanic put grooves in it to create a vortex and they said it gained hp over a non restricted bike!!

my question is, could we get together and talk with dr d. about trying to produce something to give us a vortex?

i was thinking that the plastic manifold that bolts up to the carb would be an excellent piece to reproduce with little circular ribs or grooves in it.

or something that drops in like the tornado for cars. do you think it would really help performance? from what i've read i think it would and it would be pretty cheap too.

feedback?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • bonez34

Posted February 01, 2002 - 08:37 PM

p.s. i get 10% of all profit. hehehehe

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.