DRZ400SM Wheels on an 06 WR450

4 replies to this topic
  • spick

Posted April 24, 2007 - 07:33 AM

Does anyone know if they will they fit? Someone I know might be selling his wheel set new from his SM.

Thanks.

• spick

Posted April 25, 2007 - 03:52 AM

Ok, after a little investigation on my own, I found a set of DRZ400SM wheels on ebay, the front rim is 3.5"x17" and the rear is 4.25"x17". I then found a site selling new motard rims for the WR450 and they are the same size.

So, what do y'all think?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • 89TRX350RX

Posted April 27, 2007 - 05:46 AM

Rims may fit, but no telling whether the hubs/axle/brake rotors, etc will fit. I've posted here and on SMJ to see if anyone knows what rim/hub combo from another brand will fit WR/YZF and no-one replied. If you find out, PM me.

Thanks and good luck, Jamie

• MaxPower

Posted April 27, 2007 - 07:26 PM

[COLOR="Green"]they probably bolt right on. Im sure the motor and plastic do too. Bikes are all made the same, they just put a different name and color on the tank[/COLOR]

• 89TRX350RX

Posted April 30, 2007 - 08:19 AM

Max... thanks for your help... Next time don't respond, so I can save the effort of reading your crap:bonk:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.