Led Light kits???//

4 replies to this topic
  • MountainMax

Posted April 22, 2007 - 03:24 PM

I was browsing royal distributing for some filter oil and I found some LED lighting kits for bikes, anyone ever put any on thier dirt/dual purpost bike? or does it sound gay? lol, Just wondering.......

• crosstx

Posted April 22, 2007 - 06:20 PM

I dunno how they would be on a bike but I bought some recently for my rear bumper as reverse lights and I cant see crap up close the have no shine around the truck but they do light up my neighbors livingroom across the street when I back out my drive

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • dominator426

Posted April 23, 2007 - 01:12 AM

Adding some custom LED's could look cool at night I guess, and add visibility... If you have Baja-Designs UFO rear fender, you can replace the heavy tail light/plate holder with UFO's compact and highly visible LED tail light/plate holder. It's low current draw drastically improved my lighting and flasher output when braking and/or at low rpm's. $36 Cdn from http://www.motovan.c...07moto_en.html' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'>Motovan
LED bulbs don't work in turn signals though as their current draw is too low for the flasher relay.

• MountainMax

Posted April 23, 2007 - 02:23 AM

I have a baja designs rear yz fender/plastic and their led tailight and signal lights now, just wondered if those blue accent lighting would look ok on a dirt bike, i like the look on a street bike but not sure on the dirt.......

• drtbk4ever

Posted April 23, 2007 - 09:16 AM

I have a baja designs rear yz fender/plastic and their led tailight and signal lights now, just wondered if those blue accent lighting would look ok on a dirt bike, i like the look on a street bike but not sure on the dirt.......

Mountain Max,

You need some of these.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/W...1QQcmdZViewItem

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.