Vapor tach input help

21 replies to this topic
  • byggd

Posted May 22, 2007 - 12:58 PM

You make it sound like it's interchangeable between bikes.
Is that so?

I would think in some cases it probably is, but my WR is plated.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Fullbore4

Posted May 22, 2007 - 05:55 PM

I just got an email from trailtech, they are sending me a new one no problem they said, i just have to return the old one, hope the new one lasts longer then the first one did.

one thing unrelated to remember to do is it says in the vapor manual that its not suppose to be in temps less than -4 or -7 degrees farenheit. I asked trail tech and they said it was to protect the LCD readout. They said its not good to subject any LCD to cold temps but when it comes to cars.......there's all kinds of them on cars. Anyway I pop mine off when it gets cold.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.